The Rule of Law and European Values in the modern ages Course on “Rule of Law Due Diligence and Sustainable Justice
The School of Law of UCLan Cyprus is pleased to announce the online intensive course on Rule of Law Due Diligence and Sustainable Justice in the CRoLEV Intensive Course Series entitled “The Rule of Law and European Values in the modern ages”.
This 10-hour blended delivery course looks at the fields of corporate governance and dispute resolution to educate students in two specialist aspects: due diligence as applied to the rule of law and sustainable development as applied to justice/dispute resolution.
The course will cover the following themes:
• What are environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues and how ESG interplays with directors’ duties
• The impact of ESG
• The Duty of Company Directors to Consider ESG Factors: the UK and EU Perspective – Key Challenges
• Introduction to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Methods
• Mediation and Arbitration: Nature and Process
• (Mediation vs Arbitration) vs Litigation
20 November 2023, 11:00-17:00 EET
24 November 2023, 11:00-17:00 EET
Online via MS Teams
To register, click here
Dr Lida Pitsillidou, Lecturer in Company Law and Corporate Governance School of Law, UCLan Cyprus
Dr Nevi Agapiou, Lecturer in International Commercial Law and Dispute Resolution School of Law, UCLan Cypus
View the poster of the event here: CRoLEV Rule of Law Due Diligence and Sustainable Justice.